Welcome to Herba!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Herba Website, located at https://www.herbahealth.ca
By accessing or using our website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use herbahealth.ca if you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, herbahealth.ca and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on herbahealth.ca. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this content from herbahealth.ca for your own personal, non-commercial use, subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from herbahealth.ca
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from herbahealth.ca
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from herbahealth.ca
- Redistribute content from herbahealth.ca
This Agreement shall begin upon your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Parts of this website may allow users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Users are solely responsible for the content of their Comments, and Herba does not endorse or guarantee the accuracy or reliability of any Comments posted on the website. Herba reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive, or in violation of these Terms and Conditions.
By posting Comments on herbahealth.ca, you warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so.
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party.
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy.
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant herbahealth.ca a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
You are welcome to link to our Website, provided that:
- You do not misrepresent or falsely imply any sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of your website or its contents by us;
- The link must not portray us or our Website in a misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive manner;
- The link is not in any way deceptive and fits within the context of the linking party’s site;
- You do not use any of our logos or other proprietary graphic designs to link to our Website without our prior written consent; and
- You comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
You may link to our home page, publications, or other Website information without prior written approval, subject to the above restrictions.
We reserve the right to revoke our consent to link to our Website at any time, in our sole discretion. If we revoke our consent, you agree to immediately remove the link to our Website.
If you wish to link to our Website, please send an email to [insert email address] with the following information:
- Your name and the name of your organization;
- The URL of your site;
- A list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website;
- A list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link;
- A brief description of your organization; and
- Contact information, including your email address and telephone number.
We may modify this linking policy at any time without prior notice. By continuing to link to our Website, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this linking policy.
Please note that we are not responsible for any content on your website or any other websites that link to our Website. We disclaim any liability for any loss or damage arising from your use of our Website or your reliance on any information on our Website.
We do not assume any responsibility for the content that appears on your website. You agree to defend and indemnify us against all claims arising from your website. You agree that no link(s) may appear on your website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene, or criminal, or that infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove any links to our website, or any specific link to our website, at any time. You agree to remove all links to our website immediately upon our request. We also reserve the right to modify these terms and conditions, as well as our linking policy, at any time. By continuing to link to our website, you agree to be bound by and comply with these terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any links on our website that are offensive or inappropriate for any reason, please contact us immediately. While we will consider requests to remove links, we are not obligated to do so or to respond to you directly.
Accuracy and Availability of Information
We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information on our website, nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is up to date.
Disclaimer of Liability
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer govern all liabilities arising under this disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, tort (including negligence), and for breach of statutory duty.
Limitation of Liability
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.